How to Install Textgram on PC with an Android Emulator
Ever wanted to create and edit pictures for social media but don’t have the equipment like a good phone or computer to work with or do you prefer working on your pc rather than your phone? For whatever reason you might have, why not consider getting Textgram for your PC which we’ll talk about here and help you with how to install textgram on PC.
Textgram is an app that allows you to create and design beautiful photos for you to share all over the internet. It comes with several key features such as being able to add text to the photo, layering multiple pictures on top of each other and other basic tools and functions you would need to get the perfect picture.
The app also comes with several fonts and elements you can download to your convenience on top of all of its customizable options. All of these features come together to make a nifty app you surely won’t regret installing.
Let’s go over how to install Textgram on PC
1. Install an Android emulator for your computer. Some android emulators you can download are Bluestacks and LDPlayer
2. Afterwards, go over to the Playstore in the application and sign in to your preferred Google account
3. Using the search bar, look for the Textgram app. The application is amply named: Textgram – Text on Photo, Story Maker, Graphic Design.
4. On Textgram’s app page, click on the green “Install” button to install it to the android emulator. Make sure you are signed in to your Google account otherwise you won’t be able to install the app until you sign into one
5. As soon as the application finishes installing, return to the emulator’s home page and find the application on the home screen to run it. Alternatively, you can click on the Open button which should appear on the app’s page after it has finished installing.